Sunday, October 30, 2022

The Philosophical Rabbit

I know I should be concerned about AI stuff because of Skynet and the inevitable robotic takeover of the world, but there are a few benefits... The DALL-E art tool is pretty cool. My artistic skills are lacking, and that's putting it very mildly. But by typing "A rabbit wearing a top hat and a tux, smoking a cigar in a large leather wingback chair in a library. Digital Art'" and then waiting less than a minute I got what I wanted. And I'm entirely irrationally happy to have these now:




Yeah, there's all the concerns about AI and the way that it affects intellectual property, someone won an art competition after submitting AI generated art and so on. But we can think about that later. For now, I just want these sophisticated bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed in the Past Year